Each Orient timepiece purchased from an authorized dealer includes a one year international warranty. Orient Star watches include a two year international warranty. The details of the Orient Guarantee can be found below:
If the ORIENT specified in this guarantee experiences a failure under normal use and service resulting from any defects in material or workmanship, it will be repaired and/or adjusted at no extra charge for a period of one year from the original purchase date. Should a failure or other problem occur, take the watch under guarantee together with the guarantee booklet to the original place of purchase or an authorized member of the ORIENT Service Network.
1. The guarantee is voided in the following cases:
Failure resulting from misuse or carelessness.
- Failure caused by fire, earthquake, and other disasters.
- Failure resulting from an improper repair and modification.
- The guarantee booklet is not submitted with the watch to be repaired or the information listed on it is incorrect or invalid.
2. The watch glass, bracelet/strap, and cell battery are not covered under the terms of this guarantee
3. In repair, the case, dial plate, hands, glass, and bracelet/strap may be replaced with equivalent parts.
4. Please note that repair costs may be charged in cases where the information for the authorized distributor or place of purchase or both is missing or incomplete, even for products submitted within the valid guarantee period that would normally be covered by the terms of the guarantee.