Just in time for the weekend, check out Orient's Recreation series, currently featured in the Racer collection. This series offers unique colors and shapes for any type of fun, springtime recreation.
Orient's Recreation series watches feature a comfortable, wearable, and somewhat industrial design. It's easy to pair this watch with professional or casual attire, making it a desirable style for its versatility.
Each Recreation series watch is also equipped with:
- In-house, automatic movement and 40-hour power reserve
- Scratch resistant sapphire crystal
- 50m water resistance
- Stainless steel case and band
- 40mm diameter, 10mm thickness
- Date calendar
If all that's not enough to wisp you away to a weekend of leisurely recreation, the watches also feature a skeleton case back. The skeleton case back is a special trait that is not included on all Orient watches. Peer through the sapphire crystal skeleton case back of the Recreation series to watch the inner workings of Orient's in-house movements--truly an amazing site.
What styles are the Recreation watches available in?
Choose from four different Recreation styles, including:
- Black dial with bright orange outer ring and seconds hand
- Subdued gold dial with similarly hued outer ring and hands
- Black dial with subdued orange outer ring and similarly colored hands as well as a black stainless steel band
- Navy blue dial with similarly colored dial and classic silver hands
Each style features the same case shape, date calendar location, and lume at each hour increment as well as on the minute and hour hands.
Which Orient Recreation best suits your style? Leave a comment!